[Click here to join our Telegram community interested in our crowdfunding campaign]
First and foremost, Soisy is a group of people passionate about finance and technology. After many years of corporate experience, in 2015 we left our jobs and founded Soisy in order to make digital financing easy and convenient.
Soisy provides a new way of making digital payments: in 2017 we decided to focus exclusively on customers purchasing on e-commerce and we did so by introducing an API-based payment method with an easy and straightforward user experience.
The decision to focus on these customers only was not easy but it paid us back with immediate success. Since May 2017, we have grown by more than 30 times and we are now on more than 180 e-commerce sites, like ePRICE, Diadora Fitness, and Emma Materasso.
In 2018 we were selected by Startupbootcamp, a major global accelerator, from amongst 541 participants from all over the world as one of the 10 startups of their Fintech & Cybersecurity program.
Startupbootcamp is still one of our shareholders along with major Italian entrepreneurial ventures such as Namirial, Soleto, Flowing and fintech experts such as Tommaso Gamaleri of Younited Credit.
Soisy is also a Payment Institution authorized by the Bank of Italy.
It is a tech company and not a bank, in fact all of our loans are financed by private investors, lending their savings in order to gain an annual gross return between 4% and 8%.
We manage the marketplace to match the investments to the loan requests but, more importantly, we screen the e-commerce customers with a proprietary online model, to minimize the risk for our investors.
We are now launching a € 2.5 million crowdfunding campaign with the objective of consolidating our leadership in this market and reaching breakeven in 2021.
Joining the campaign means becoming part-owners of Soisy and we believe there are 5 great reasons to do so:
- the results that we have achieved, that is a fourfold growth in the last 12 months;
- the market size and the absence of real competitors in Italy, which means we will be able to keep growing in the future;
- our business model based on marketplace, that means we can finance loans in a flexible and scalable manner and, even more important, at lower costs;
- our team has strong management experience, a deep knowledge of finance and technology, strengthened by the experience of pivoting the previous business model;
- an open governance based on widespread management, which solves some of the key issues of scaling: bottlenecks in decision making and finding adequate managerial roles.