Artune #ArtsForEveryone is the first app that allows you:
- to create or become part of an art community in which you can explore, share and exchange views on artists, galleries, collectors, and favorite curators;
- to buy/sell works of art at your fingertips in complete safety;
- to give visibility to your works and meet new or established talents.
Born from the passion for the arts, the creative flair of a global team with an international experience, Artune represents the meeting point for all the art addicted, from Italy to China, and through America. The art addicted can finally use a single platform, every time and everywhere, to share their experiences, follow the top players in the market, meet each others, exchange opinions, and even sell or buy works of art with a simple click.
The mission of the Artune team comes from a global background and a focus on technological evolution with the changes that it is making in the art market.
“The world is changing quickly, and we believe that technology will bring a great change also in the art world. We think that Artune is the immediate and innovative solution that art lovers are looking for.” Guido Mologni, CEO & Founder of Artune.
How does it work?
With Artune, you can discover and appreciate the world of art from the perspective of influencers, artists, collectors, museums, foundations, curators, galleries and art lovers in general.
Our content is entirely User-Generated!
You will be the content creator of the platform yourself: you can post on your favorite artists, or on the galleries and art institutions you follow, thus growing your community; you can search for the most popular artists and discover those emerging; you can buy or sell works of art within your network of trusted friends and you can share updates, news and exclusive events concerning the world of art.
Our points of strength?
- A development of the TOTALLY in-house technology. We integrate innovative technologies such as Visual Recognition, Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision and Decentralized Technology to better serve the artistic community.
- A solid business model with different revenues: freemium/sales/adv/pay to go
- An international mindset and team: our team is located all over the world, allowing us to understand and pay more attention to customers.
- An international presence, especially in the Hong Kong and China markets.
- Be cultivated at Wework Lab, the incubator of Wework, the largest co-working space in the world, which will soon open in Milan.
Artune: Be a part of the Art Revolution!